[Event] Web 2.0 EXPO Tokyo "JavaScript Labs"

I gave a presentation on Web 2.0 EXPO Tokyo (day 1) with TAKESAKO and amachang. This talk was titled as "JavaScript Labs" and introduced the cutting-edge JavaScript technical topics and what we had interest for now.

(photo taken by TAKESAKO)

At my part of the session, I talked about JavaScript's today and its future. And also I focused into my attending to Facebook and OpenSocial.
I'm wanting to see them. FBJS is early days, and OpenSocial is still version 0.5 and full of uncertainty at this time though.
I showed tiny demo application for OpenSocial:


The room we made a talk was soon fulled with about 100 audiences.


Thank you all very much for attending our session and see you soon again!

(photo also taken by TAKESAKO)



* The original post of this was written in Japanese.