I'd like to show him the cutting-edge ActionScript techs developed in Japan, are not introduced yet to the world in English, unfortunately.
As the result, at the day of January 16, the Tokyo ActionScript Meetup 2008 F/ Colin Moock was taken a place in Adobe Japan.
Very deep tech talks about ActionScript 2, 3 & also 4(!) were told.
Colin (left) and Ota-san.
The last of all, I asked him some of questions invited by the audiences on ahead.
I think the most of audiences including me would surprised that he could speak Japanese much fluently.
Tokyo ActionScript Meetup 2008 F/ Colin MoockKEYNOTE
* Colin Moock http://moock.org/
* yossy http://www.be-interactive.org/
* munegon http://void.heteml.jp/blog/
* id:secondlife http://d.hatena.ne.jp/secondlife/
* Muraken http://www.muraken.biz/ & tera http://www.trick7.com/blog/
* Iwasaki http://www.cosmo-int.com/
* Kobayashi http://d.hatena.ne.jp/yukoba/
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
* Q: Kawasaki http://www.kawa.net/ on behalf of the all audiences
* A: Colin Moock http://moock.org/
We much enjoyed the session with you.
Thank you, Colin! See you again!
* The original longer post of this was written in Japanese.